Monday, December 15, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Well, after taking a 2 month siesta from blogger, we're BACK! Now with a new computer, a new internet service (so it doesn't take about 10 min just for 4 pics to upload), and a working digital camera! (Memory card wasn't working, so we shoved a piece of cardboard in there, and voila... works like new!) I have a lot to upload still from the last 2 months, but figured we'd get started with some Christmas pictures!



Carter and Derek


An outtake (thanks Derek)



The whole family (not pictured: Bart, the family cat)



4 comments:

Erin said...

You are probably one of the cutest families I've seen! It's so good to see pictures of you all!

The six of us! said...

You all look FABULOUS!!!

SOFTLEY FAMILY said...

Love the family picture. What handsome boys you have. Do you know we just had our 5th girl. I have no idea what I'd do with a boy now but I've always loved little boys in suits.

Beach Mommy said...

Love the suits on those little guys! I can't believe how big Carter looks!!!