Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A "Carterism"

Carter to Brian: Why don't you call your dad by his name? (Paul)
Brian to Carter: Because he's my dad, so I call him dad
Carter to Brian: Well can I call you Brian?
Brian to Carter: No, you can call me Dad.
Carter: So does that mean you should call us all "kids?" (instead of Carter, Derek, Tyler)

Classic!

And just right now at the table Carter just asked me, "Mom, when you were a kid did you watch TV in black and white?"

Wow. I guess I really am getting old!

5 comments:

The six of us! said...

HA HA HA!!! Don't you just love those conversations!!!

The Special Reds said...

Love it! I'm surprised he even knows about black and white tv! Haha!

Kristin said...

Hey "sister". hows it goin? lol. love ya. kristin

Nicole said...

I love it!!

Gardner Family said...

AH HA! I realized why I hadn't seen any updated blogs of you! I had the old blog address! But I found you thanks to a link on Heidi's page! So I will be commenting lots more now!