Sunday, February 8, 2009

Time with the Nieces!


Emily being a ham for me


My new niece Mallory (Cheryl's daughter)



Me & Mallory Kate Robbins




Me & Emily - she said cheese!

I took a well needed break from the kiddos and drove down to San Diego to spend a day by myself to see my new niece Mallory and help watch Emily while Heidi and Jason moved. I enjoyed spending some quality time with both! I was so happy to get a photo with Emily smiling with me! Mallory is just adorable, I love that little girl so much already! I could of held her all day and stared at her the whole time. Cheryl is recovering quite well and Brady loves to hold his new "little shissher".

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU so much for watching Emily! It was a huge help.

Nicole said...

Emily and Mallory are SO cute! You've lost more weight!! You look great!

The six of us! said...

Oh she is sooo beautiful! Tell Cheryl congrats! Glad to hear you got a little time with your neices!!!

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

You look amazing! So fun to keep track of your family via blogs. I miss you!

Erin said...

What cute little girls. You are looking awesome!!!

The Special Reds said...

Yeah! We've missed you in the blog world! Sounds like a fun trip!