Thursday, June 5, 2008

Incriminating Photo of Brian #3




As many of you know, Brian says that he can fall asleep practically anywhere. So I have had fun over the years documenting this incriminating yet funny evidence. There was the famous falling asleep on the ottoman, falling asleep on the wood floor - and this one gets both - he fell asleep on the wood floor with his feet ON the ottoman last night. I had to threaten him with pulling his ankles across the wood floor to our bedroom before he would get up.


This is SO fun to do! Now I guess I better show Brian what I did. :-)

6 comments:

The Special Reds said...

How funny! Doesn't look very comfortable.

Erin said...

I always new Brian was a nut but now I can see things haven't changed at all. I love it!!!

Nicole said...

That's actually looks comfy if your having a back ache. You didn't mention of the inherited heavy/deep sleeping.

The six of us! said...

WOW does taht look and sound familiar! That is such a Stengel thing!!!

Christina Hamilton said...

That is hillarious! It must be a Stengel thing -- Mike once fell asleep at our house on the floor with his head on the kids' wooden rocking chair!

Clay Monroe said...

Lookin good B,...lookin good....