Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tyler's New Body Art




This is why I believe in ONLY washable markers for kids! I was going through real estate paperwork and catching up on email at the kitchen table when lo and behold, Tyler emerged from my craft room with some pretty cool artwork.... on himself. I THOUGHT (first mistake) he was watching Derek play a computer game. As much as I believe in only having washable markers which are SO worth the extra buck, I must admit we do have sharpies from Brian's work around the house, all of which SHOULD be out of reach. Emily Watts, a popular book author states that parents who have Sharpies in the house deserve whatever they get. I hope we never have to post that one on a blog... "knock on wood"....

2 comments:

The six of us! said...

NICE!!!!

Erin said...

I completely understand...permanent marker to my comforter the other day, as well as the carpet. Oh well. Kids are definitely worth it. Cute little guy, that's for sure. You're boys are absolutely adorable.