Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bahamas Vacation: Day 1 Sunday/Monday



Our hotel suite in Miami the night before the cruise


Checking in for the cruise




On the cruise ship in the main lobby - Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas


The Miami downtown coastline

Brian and I were lucky enough to go on the trip of a lifetime! My wonderful mom flew down from Utah so that Brian and I could go on a 4 day cruise to the Bahamas to celebrate our 10th anniversary. I've always wanted to see the gorgeous waters of the Caribbean for my own eyes. It was so worth it!





Brian and I went to Sacrament meeting and then we drove ourselves to the Ontario airport, and flew out to Fort Lauderdale, FL. We stayed overnight in Miami hotel - the hilton - we were able to get a suite and it only cost us 70 bucks on hotwire!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

What a deal on hotwire! I love the picture of you guys checking in for the cruise. It's worth a thousand words...

Heather said...

Wow, it looks like you had an amazing trip. I'm so jealous. I love that you made the best of your trip even with the rain. Awesome!

The Special Reds said...

I loved reading about your trip! What a great getaway. Too bad about the rain. At least you aren't there now with the hurricanes! What a way to celebrate the big 10th anniversary! Congrats!