Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Formal dinner night






After touring Nassau for the day we got showered up and ready for our Formal Dinner night on the cruiseline. We sat directly across from another LDS couple from Utah that had just gotten married - and next to us we had a great Kosher couple as well. The 6 of us had a great time talking at dinners during the week!


I got my dress off of ebay of course - it was brand new, and I was able to get it for 90 dollars with shipping - the retail on it was around 600 dollars. I was so excited to wear it! I haven't had anything to get this dressed up for in a while - not since PROM and my wedding day! So I decided I was going to do it right. (Oh yes - as I'm sure you noticed - Brian finally shaved his head!)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

WOW! You guys looks GREAT!! Brian!? What happened to your head? You guys are looking HOT in your formal clothes! Were you on the way up the stairs, or on the way down? Don't answer.... ;-) I'm glad you had a great time.

The six of us! said...

Hey who's the great looking couple!!! Looks like you two are relaxed and enjoying a hot meal w/o kids asking for juice, npakins, more french fries, etc! LOL

Erin said...

You guys look so great. I bet that was a lot of fun. I like Nicoles questions as well as the retraction! That's something I would have said.