Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Nassau - Part two: Sunshine!!!






The rain went away for a few hours and we were able to get a better look at the water - this is what I came for!!! The water is just absolutely breathtaking!! The sand is incredible - its a light beige color - so clean, so unspoiled!!


We were the first ones on the beach since we didn't care if we had to swim in the rain or not - and we got to be the first ones to take pictures of the unspoiled beach before all the footprints were embedded in the sand from others.


I wish we would of been able to snorkel, this water was just incredible! You could see down about 30 feet without any equipment. It still takes my breath away. (After being here, I dont know how we can ever go to a San Diego beach again)


I still can't believe we made it here! I can't wait to come back one day again!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How beautiful. I've always wanted to go to Hawaii for the clear water, but it looks like the Bahamas will do as well!

The six of us! said...

Now that is one pretty pic with a clean white sand beach, and you get to be the first to step foot on it! So beautiful, and I think I'm going to add the Bahamas to my vacation wish list!!!